Test Bank for Introduction to Criminal Justice 14th Edition Siegel Worrall 1285069013 9781285069012
Click Icon bellow to Download sample Test Bank for Introduction to Criminal Justice 14th Edition Siegel Worrall 1285069013 9781285069012:
This is completed downloadable of Introduction to Criminal Justice 14th Edition by Larry J. Siegel, John L. Worrall Test Bank.
Instant download Introduction to Criminal Justice 14th Edition by Larry J. Siegel, John L. Worrall Test Bank pdf docx epub after payment.
Authoritative, comprehensive, and solidly researched, Siegel and Worrall’s INTRODUCTION TO CRIMINAL JUSTICE, Fourteenth Edition, delivers the most cutting-edge coverage of criminal justice available. Its balanced and objective presentation is packed with provocative real-world examples and the latest developments from the field. Featuring vivid illustrations and a crisp writing style, the book deftly guides readers through the intricate workings of the police, courts, and correctional systems; the concepts and processes of justice; and key policy issues. It also includes an emphasis on today’s criminal justice careers, offerings insight from numerous professionals on the rewards and realities of their jobs. Available with InfoTrac Student Collections.
Author : Larry J. Siegel, John L. Worrall
introduction to criminal justice 14th edition
introduction to criminal justice 14th edition pdf
introduction to criminal justice 14th textbook
introduction to criminal justice practice and process
Table of Content:
Part I: THE NATURE OF CRIME, LAW, AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
1. Crime and Criminal Justice.
2. The Nature and Extent of Crime.
3. Understanding Crime and Victimization.
4. Criminal Law: Substance and Procedure.
Part II: THE POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT.
5. Public Policing and Private Security.
6. The Police: Organization, Role, and Function.
7. Issues in Policing.
8. Police and the Rule of Law.
Part III: COURTS AND ADJUDICATION.
9. Court Structure and Personnel.
10. Pretrial and Trial Procedures.
11. Punishment and Sentencing.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS.
12. Community Sentences: Probation, Intermediate Sanctions, and Restorative Justice.
13. Corrections: History, Institutions, and Populations.
14. Prison Life: Living in and Leaving Prison.
Part V: CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
15. Juvenile Justice.
16. Crime and Justice in the New Millennium.
People Also Search:
introduction to criminal justice 14th textbook pdf
introduction to criminal justice 14th free ebook
introduction to criminal justice 14th larry siegel
introduction to criminal justice 14th larry siegel pdf